Simple Joys

I never thought I had the strength to endure so much pain, but the excitement of finally meeting you brought about the impossible. I never thought sleepless nights can bring about satisfaction, but seeing you sound asleep caters contentment and peace of mind. I never knew there exist so much love that turns "unconditional" as an understatement.


I was pushing for a post graduate degree when you came along and realized that there is indeed so much more that I do not know. We could have never prepared for this. There is no such thing. There is no formula, you just learn along the way. You are one of life's precious blessings. You opened rooms in my heart that I didn't even know were there.

I happily left my old self, not because she was not good, but because I am much better now. You renewed our faith and love, my child. You made us realize that a union this beautiful is worth enduring the worst that could ever come our way.



They say we gave you life, but it is you who gave us something more to live for.



Our love for you will always come overflowing. We hope we could raise you well. No matter what the future has in store for us, remember that we will always do our best to be the parents you deserve.


Comments

Popular Posts